UNICAF Scholarship Programme
Earn a UNICAF scholarship of 80% and pay ONLY:
- US $5500 for the Marymount California University MBA a scholarship of approximately 80%
- 2500 Euro for an Internationally Accredited Masters degree*
- 2000 Euro per year for an Internationally Accredited Bachelor degree*
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted underprivileged students from Africa the opportunity of furthering their education by studying towards internationally accredited qualifications which are offered online or through blended learning.
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme is one of the most generous scholarship programmes available for African students and provides opportunities for studies towards a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree programme available from one of the UNICAF partner universities at a fraction of the cost.
Normally eligible students will receive an 80%* scholarship depending on the programme they are applying for.
For the last two decades our partner universities have been offering scholarships to international students. The vast majority of these students were able to make a significant contribution to their home countries and in many cases at the highest level.
The primary objective of the UNICAF Scholarship Programme is to provide opportunities to students from Africa to pursue advanced academic studies and to earn internationally recognised qualifications by studying fully online or through blended learning.
UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA
MBA – Management
M.Ed – Master in Education
BA – Business
MARYMOUNT CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY
Master in Business Administration
Applicants will be expected to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a permanent resident of an African country.
- Be earning less than €15,000 per year.
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission.
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study.
* Note1: The €2500 (for the entire Master’s degree) amount applies for the fully online programmes and when the fees are paid in one lump-sum payment. For the Bachelor degree programmes the €2000 per year amount applies for the fully online programmes and when the fees are paid in one lump-sum payment each year.
* Note2: For pricing information relating to studies at one the branch campuses or Learning Centres please apply directly with the relevant campus or Learning Centre.
To apply please, kindly contact